SILICON SLOPES, Utah — October 21, 2020 — ObservePoint is pleased to announce that Ali Shoukat, Manager of Technology Innovation at Cisco, will be leading a session at Validate on November 12th, 2020.
In his session, “3 Ways to Optimize Your Website with Test Automation: Data Quality, SEO, & Page Performance,” Shoukat will discuss how to implement automated testing, improve data quality, monitor and increase SEO rankings, and enhance page performance.
“Analysts and other MarTech stakeholders can’t afford to skip regular testing,” says Shoukat, “but they also can’t afford to spend all their time constantly testing every data collection rule after each and every website update. With automated testing, they can accomplish both, while making data collection easier, more efficient, and more accurate.”
Ali Shoukat is a marketing technologist at Cisco Systems Inc, and has 15 years experience in systems architecture, marketing technology, web technology, web development, web design, user experience, and digital marketing. He combines skills in business, design, and technology to solve real business problems and drive unique technology innovation.
Validate is ObservePoint’s annual user event that is opening its virtual doors to all audiences for 2020. Traditionally located in Park City, Utah, Validate going online for 2020 means attendees can join from their office, home office, couch, or wherever their signal reaches, and enjoy hours of action-oriented marketing content for free. This year’s event will focus on helping attendees optimize customer experiences, drive revenue with actionable insights, measure & report performance, govern marketing & technology, protect customer data, and more.
Speakers at this event include:
- Dean Davison, Principal Consultant at Forrester
- Tanu Javeri, Global Digital Analytics Enablement Lead at IMB
- John Neeson, Founder Emeritus of Sirius Decisions, Board Member, and Adjunct Professor
- Simon Pilkowski, Global Lead Digital Performance Management at Boehringer Ingelheim
- David Kirschner, Independent Advisor, Former Google Lead
- Matt Crupe, Sr. Technical Consultant at Adobe
- Julie Park, Privacy Manager at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Paula Olsen, Functional Analyst and Data Privacy Engineer at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Ryan Storment, Web Developer at REI
- Ali Shoukat, Manager of Technology Innovation at Cisco
- Lea Pica, Founder and Data Storyteller at LeaPica.com
- Emily Emmer, Director of Marketing Analytics & Conversion at Western Governors University
- Eric Hansen, Digital Analytics Product at Western Governors
- Steve Carrod, Co-founder & Managing Director at DMPG University
- Marilee Yorchak, Executive Director at Digital Analytics Association
- John Pestana, CEO at ObservePoint
- Chris Baird, CMO at ObservePoint
- And More!
Shoukat will speak on November 12, 2020 at 12:35pm EST. To register and attend the event, follow this portal: Validate 2020.
For organizations to be truly data-driven, they must answer two vital questions: 1) What is this data telling me about our customers? and 2) Can I trust my data?
Since its creation, ObservePoint has empowered insights-driven companies to trust their data and create better experiences for their customers with analytics testing and tag governance. Our automated solution enables companies to scan their digital properties for data collection and performance errors—ensuring that they are collecting accurate data to guide their decisions.
Now with Strala by ObservePoint, the ObservePoint solution also helps organizations answer the first question by unifying their data collection standards, capturing and validating every customer touchpoint, and generating trustworthy, actionable insights about their customers that drive real growth and increase ROI.
Together, these solutions arm data-driven companies with trusted data and actionable insights that drive their company forward.