SILICON SLOPES, Utah — August 2, 2019 — ObservePoint is pleased to announce that Aimee Bos, Director of Analytics Strategy at Blast Analytics & Marketing, will be speaking at Validate 2019.
As Director of Analytics Strategy for Blast Analytics & Marketing, Bos oversees analytics and leadership to create revenue driving, data-based solutions for her clients. Bos has more than 10 years of experience with web analytics solutions, including Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics, where she frequently applies data-driven methodologies to business, product, sales, and growth initiatives.
Bos’ session at Validate 2019, “You have a CDP. Now What? Essential Use Cases for Success,” will walk through essential use cases for success using a Customer Data Platform (CDP), including how to avoid common implementation pitfalls.
“Aimee has spearheaded analytics initiatives across multiple platforms and industries, making her an expert in MarTech strategy,” said Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint. “The strategies she will share will not only help attendees implement a CDP but can also be easily expanded to other new software or tools they are using. We’re thrilled to have her present.”
Validate 2019 is ObservePoint’s user event, which they host annually in Park City, Utah—a city tucked into the eastern side of the Wasatch Mountains, famous for its amazing beauty and outdoor activities. The event focuses on best practices in analytics testing and tag governance, with interactive product deep-dives, certifications, roundtable discussions, and hands-on lab sessions led by solution experts.
Speakers at this event include:
- Kevin Jorgeson, Co-Founder, CEO at Session Climbing and climber of the Dawn Wall
- Collen Berube, CIO at Zendesk
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Adam Greco, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- James McCormick, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research
- Paul Murphy, Technical Alliance Manager, Strategic Partnerships at Adobe
- Matt Crupe, Senior Technical Consultant at Adobe
- David Gatdula, Analytics Business Consultant at Adobe
- Christi Thompson, Manager, Web Content and Analytics Tagging at Southwest Airlines
- Jordan Avalos, Senior Analyst Analytic Technologies at Southwest Airlines
- Seth Poplaski, Analytics Implementation Architect at Texas Instruments
- Peter Symuleski, Head of Business Intelligence at NBCUniversal
- Marten vanZwietering, Senior Engineer/Architect at Orvis
- Ryan Storment, Web Developer at REI
- Nolan Cross, Program Manager, Digital Analytics and Optimization Platform at REI
- Lianne MacLean, Senior Consultant, Business Analytics at Bancroft Digital
- Dot McCleskey, Project Portfolio Manager at Bancroft Digital
- Ani Lopez, Advisor, Data Architecture at Bancroft Digital
- Tim Munsell, Digital Analytics and Strategy Consultant at Bancroft Digital
- Jennifer Yacenda, Director of Channel Intelligence and Digital Analytics at Digital IQ
- And more
Bos will speak on September 19th, 2019. To register and attend the event, follow this portal: Validate 2019.
As companies become increasingly dependent on digital data, how often do we stop to question the accuracy of the data that’s driving our business decisions?
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through enterprise solutions for analytics management and tag governance. Our solution is an automated platform that validates marketing tags and optimizes digital analytics implementations to give you accurate and actionable data.
Using proprietary technology to scan websites and apps for data-collection errors, ObservePoint ensures data-driven businesses are, in fact, collecting accurate data to guide their decisions and to better connect with their audience.