SILICON SLOPES, Utah — October 28, 2020 — ObservePoint is pleased to announce that Adobe is sponsoring Validate 2020 and that Matt Crupe, Sr. Technical Consultant, will be leading a session at the summit.
In his session at Validate, “Leveraging ObservePoint During Your Adobe DTM to Launch Migration,” Crupe will discuss how to configure audits to run automatically on your site, define journeys by navigating interactions on the page to fill out forms and click buttons, how to use the ObservePoint TagDebugger for manual page troubleshooting, and the best practices for creating audits.
“ObservePoint uses audits to automatically scan and validate your tagging implementations for functionality and integration errors,” says Crupe. “WebAssurance ensures that your data collection tools and customer journey processes are executing as planned, so your organization can make better decisions based on better data.”
Matt is an innovative digital marketer whose development background empowers him to strategically tackle complex technical issues. His robust product knowledge, acute attention to detail, and strong communication skills enable him to engage holistically - from defining the project vision and roadmap, to executing a successful launch.
Validate is ObservePoint’s annual user event that is opening its virtual doors to all audiences for 2020. Traditionally located in Park City, Utah, Validate going online for 2020 means attendees can join from their office, home office, couch, or wherever their signal reaches, and enjoy hours of action-oriented marketing content for free. This year’s event will focus on helping attendees optimize customer experiences, drive revenue with actionable insights, measure & report performance, govern marketing data & technology, protect customer data, and more.
Speakers at this event include:
- Dean Davison, Principal Consultant at Forrester
- Tanu Javeri, Global Digital Analytics Enablement Lead at IMB
- John Neeson, Founder Emeritus of Sirius Decisions, Board Member, and Adjunct Professor
- Simon Pilkowski, Global Lead Digital Performance Management at Boehringer Ingelheim
- Lea Pica, Founder and Data Storyteller at LeaPica.com
- Steve Carrod, Co-founder & Managing Director at DMPG University
- Shane Phair, Chief Marketing Officer at Decibel
- David Kirschner, Independent Advisor, Former Google Lead
- Ali Shoukat, Manager of Technology Innovation at Cisco
- Matt Crupe, Sr. Technical Consultant at Adobe
- Julie Park, Privacy Manager at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Paula Olsen, Functional Analyst and Data Privacy Engineer at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Craig Ferguson, Senior Tagging Analyst at Lloyd's Banking Group
- Alex Sandrey, Director, Customer Solutions & Delivery at Tealium
- Ryan Storment, Web Developer at REI
- Emily Emmer, Director of Marketing Analytics & Conversion at Western Governors University
- Jordan Avalos, Senior Analyst Analytic Technologies at Southwest Airlines
- Eric Hansen, Digital Analytics Product at Western Governors
- Jake Spencer, Product Marketing Manager at Tealium
- Arthur Engelhard, Data Implementation Specialist at Endurance International Group
- Seth Poplaski, Analytics Implementation Architect at Texas Instruments
- Cory Underwood, Platform Engineer at Search Discovery
- Glen Horsely, Co-Founder & CEO at RIVN
- Marilee Yorchak, Executive Director at Digital Analytics Association
- Alex Langshur, Co-CEO at Cardinal Path
- John Pestana, CEO at ObservePoint
- Chris Baird, CMO at ObservePoint
- And More!
Crupe will speak on November 12, 2020 at 12:00pm EST. To register and attend the event, follow this portal: Validate 2020.
For organizations to be truly data-driven, they must answer two vital questions: 1) What is this data telling me about our customers? and 2) Can I trust my data?
Since its creation, ObservePoint has empowered insights-driven companies to trust their data and create better experiences for their customers with analytics testing and tag governance. Our automated solution enables companies to scan their digital properties for data collection and performance errors—ensuring that they are collecting accurate data to guide their decisions.
Now with Strala by ObservePoint, the ObservePoint solution also helps organizations answer the first question by unifying their data collection standards, capturing and validating every customer touchpoint, and generating trustworthy, actionable insights about their customers that drive real growth and increase ROI.
Together, these solutions arm data-driven companies with trusted data and actionable insights that drive their company forward.