SILICON SLOPES, Utah — August 21, 2019 — ObservePoint is pleased to announce that Adobe will be the Platinum Sponsor at Validate 2019, ObservePoint’s premier customer conference. Adobe is at the forefront of the marketing analytics industry and is a natural sponsor to collaborate with for Validate this year.
As an Adobe Exchange Premier Partner, ObservePoint works closely with Adobe to deliver efficient analytics and data governance solutions to improve business decisions and customer experiences. As part of their sponsorship, several experienced personnel from Adobe will be participating at Validate to help attendees get the most out of their marketing technology.
These opportunities include Paul Murphy who will discuss the concerns and hopes for the analytics industry as a member of our expert panel during the main stage presentation. Other panelists include James McCormick, John Pestana, and Michele Kiss. In addition, Matt Crupe will present on how to manage the DTM to Adobe Launch migration in a keynote presentation, and David Gatdula will teach a session on data governance and maturity.
Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint said, “Adobe is renowned throughout the industry as a thought-leader in marketing analytics, data analysis, and so much more. We’re excited they will be sponsoring Validate this year and will be sending some of their best and brightest to discuss relevant topics in the field.”
Validate 2019 is ObservePoint’s user event, which they host annually in Park City, Utah—a city tucked into the eastern side of the Wasatch Mountains and famous for its amazing outdoors. The event focuses on best practices in analytics testing and tag governance, with interactive product deep-dives, certifications, roundtable discussions, and hands-on lab sessions led by solution experts.
Speakers at this event include:
- Kevin Jorgeson, Co-Founder, CEO at Session Climbing and climber of the Dawn Wall
- Colleen Berube, CIO and Digital Experience at Vivint Smart Home
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Adam Greco, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- James McCormick, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research
- Paul Murphy, Technical Alliance Manager, Strategic Partnerships at Adobe
- Matt Crupe, Senior Technical Consultant at Adobe
- David Gatdula, Analytics Business Consultant at Adobe
- Christi Thompson, Manager, Web Content and Analytics Tagging at Southwest Airlines
- Jordan Avalos, Senior Analyst Analytic Technologies at Southwest Airlines
- Seth Poplaski, Analytics Implementation Architect at Texas Instruments
- Peter Symuleski, Head of Business Intelligence at NBCUniversal
- Marten vanZwietering, Senior Engineer/Architect at Orvis
- Ryan Storment, Web Developer at REI
- Nolan Cross, Program Manager, Digital Analytics and Optimization Platform at REI
- Aimee Bos, Director Analytics Strategy at Blast Analytics & Marketing
- Lianne MacLean, Senior Consultant, Business Analytics at Bancroft Digital
- Dot McCleskey, Project Portfolio Manager at Bancroft Digital
- Ani Lopez, Advisor, Data Architecture at Bancroft Digital
- Tim Munsell, Digital Analytics and Strategy Consultant at Bancroft Digital
- Jennifer Yacenda, Director of Channel Intelligence and Digital Analytics at Digital IQ
- Richard Oto, Partner Marketing Manager at Adobe
- Alex Sandrey, Implementation Director, EMEA at Tealium
- Jeremy Fletcher, Principal Software Engineer, Business Intelligence at NBCUniversal
- Marten VanZwietering, Senior Engineer/Architect at Orvis
- Cindi Vickery, eCommerce Manager/QA Lead at Marriott
- Meenu Jakkula, Digital QA Automation Manager at Marriott International
- Chris Mavromatis, Senior Systems Analyst at Mastercard
- Julie Parks, Privacy Manager at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Matt Parisi, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Tealium
- And more
To register and attend the event, follow this portal: Validate 2019
As companies become increasingly dependent on digital data, how often do we stop to question the accuracy of the data that’s driving our business decisions?
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through enterprise solutions for analytics management and tag governance. Our solution is an automated platform that validates marketing tags and optimizes digital analytics implementations to give you accurate and actionable data.