SILICON SLOPES, Utah — December 19, 2019 — ObservePoint is pleased to announce that Adam Greco, Senior Director, Technology Solutions at Search Discovery, will be presenting “Reasons Analytics Implementations Fail (and How to Avoid Them)” at the Virtual Analytics Summit (VAS), January 15, 2020 11am - 4pm EST.
Organizations invest a lot of time and resources in digital analytics, since analytics is critical to success. Unfortunately, despite the investment, many organizations still struggle with their digital analytics program and implementation. They have great tools, great talent, and great opportunities, but they still lack the insights they need to advance.
Adam addressed this issue saying, “There are many reasons that organizations struggle with having successful analytics programs and implementations, but knowing what challenges exist is the first step in mitigation.”
So what causes these challenges? And how can you overcome or avoid them?
In his session at VAS, “Reasons Analytics Implementations Fail (and How to Avoid Them),” Adam will share common analytics challenges companies struggle with and strategies to avoid these issues.
Adam Greco has been in the analytics industry for over 15 years. He was one of the early employees of Omniture where he helped build the consulting practice in the US and EMEA. He also served as Director of Analytics for Salesforce.com and authored the leading book on Adobe Analytics. At Search Discovery, Adam is working on the Apollo product which helps organizations improve their analytics implementations.
The Virtual Analytics Summit (VAS) is ObservePoint’s annual online summit that draws together over 5,000 analysts and digital marketers from around the world. This year’s theme is “Great Experiences Start with Accurate Data” and some of the top analytics experts in the industry will present on how to create better user experiences with better data.
Speakers at this event include:
- Krista Seiden, Founder and Principal Analyst at KS Digital
- Peter O'Neill, Director of Analytics at Ayima, Founder of MeasureCamp
- Alex Langshur, Co-CEO of Cardinal Path
- Tanu Javeri, Senior Global SEO Strategist for IBM
- Erica Eischeid, Marketing Analytics Consultant at Adobe
- Jose Bergiste, Director of Data & Analytics Engineering at Cognetik
- Adam Greco, Senior Director, Technology Solutions
- Lea Pica, Data Storytelling Advocate at LeaPica.com
- Shawn Reed, Sr. Director, Marketing Technology Solutions at Blue Acorn iCi
- Aimee Bos, Sr. Director, Analytics Strategy at Blast Analytics & Marketing
- Jon Tomlinson, Sr. Analytics Architect at Metric Partners
- Mike Maziarz, Product Manager at ObservePoint
- Chris O’Neill, Solutions Engineer at ObservePoint
- Andrew Geddes, Sr. Manager, Consulting at ObservePoint
- and more
Learn more and register for the event here: VAS 2020
About Search Discovery
Search Discovery is a data transformation company that helps organizations use their data with purpose to drive measurable business impact. Our services and solutions help global organizations at every stage of data transformation including strategy, implementation, optimization, and organizational change management.
As companies become increasingly dependent on digital data, how often do we stop to question the accuracy of the data that’s driving our business decisions?
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through enterprise solutions for analytics management and tag governance. Our solution is an automated platform that validates marketing tags and optimizes digital analytics implementations to give you accurate and actionable data.
Using proprietary technology to scan websites and apps for data-collection errors, ObservePoint ensures data-driven businesses are, in fact, collecting accurate data to guide their decisions and to better connect with their audience.