SILICON SLOPES, Utah – October 20, 2016 – Today, ObservePoint announced the confirmed keynote address to be given by industry leader Adam Greco at the first annual Analytics Summit, hosted by ObservePoint.
The 2016 Analytics Summit brings together 25+ thought-leaders and analytics experts who will share tips and tricks, best practices, technical deep-dives and other industry insight on November 17th, 2016. Registrants can attend breakout sessions, keynote addresses and panel discussions online, from the comfort of their own office spaces.
The event is free to all registrants, to whom Greco will deliver his mid-day keynote address: “Lessons Learned About Being Successful in Analytics.”
“Adam is a powerhouse speaker,” said ObservePoint Vice President of Marketing, Chris Baird. “He is one of the most respected leaders in the analytics space and has a wealth of knowledge to share with this audience. We are thrilled to see him join this event and look forward to the content he will share.”
Greco currently serves as a Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified and is a sitting board member of the Digital Analytics Association. He has authored more than 200 blog posts related to Adobe Analytics and co-authored The Adobe siteCatalyst Handbook: An Insider’s Guide.
A top-rated speaker, Greco is an exciting addition to the 2016 Analytics Summit lineup, where he will join other presenters, including:
- Rusty Warner, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research
- Susan Vertrees, Senior Adobe Analytics Consultant at Adobe
- Adam Greco, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Brent Dykes, Director of Data Strategy at Domo
- Krista Seiden, Analytics Advocate at Google
- Lee Isensee, Director of Product Strategy at Search Discovery
- Christopher Slovak, VP Global Solutions Consulting at Tealium
- Elizabeth Eckels, Digital Analytics Consultant at Smalls Analytics
- Jonas Newsome, Sr. Digital Analytics Consultant at Team Demystified
- Cathy Morse, Digital Analytics Consultant at Team Demystified
- Nico Miceli, Marketing Analytics Manager at Google via Team Demystified
- Matt Langie, Chief Marketing Officer at MarketLinc
- Eric Matisoff, Data Science & Analytics Evangelist at Adobe
- Daryl Acumen, Senior Manager of Digital Analytics at Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Jason Thompson, Founding Partner at 33 Sticks
- Corry Prohens, Founder & CEO at IQ Workforce
- Peter O’Neill, Director at LeapThree
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Craig Scribner, President at Tracking First
- Lori McNeill, Analytics Professional at Riptide Analytics
- Danielle Ackles, Director of Analytics at Axis41
- Scott Cannon, Lead Architect at Axis41
- Matt Gellis, Founder and CEO at Keystone Solutions
- Bob Selfridge, Founder & CEO at TMMData
- Matt Hertig, CEO/CTO & Co-Founder at Alight Analytics
- Judah Phillips, Founder and Principal at SmartCurrent
- David DeVisser, Principal Architect at Adobe
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
- Jason Call, Senior Analytics Data Expert at ObservePoint
- Patrick Hillery, Solution Consultant at ObservePoint
Those interested in attending the November 17, 2016 event can register and attend for free via the virtual event’s portal at http://www.observepoint.com/analyticssummit/.
ObservePoint offers a premier Data Quality Assurance Platform, automatically verifying web tag performance and improving digital data quality for the world’s leading enterprises.
ObservePoint’s proprietary DataAssurance™ technology works with virtually every marketing technology to ensure accurate data collection across all channels and devices. The platform validates data collection from analytics, advertising tags, tag management systems and other data collectors automatically.
About the AuthorLinkedIn Visit Website More Content by Jack Vawdrey