SILICON SLOPES, Utah — October 24, 2017 — ObservePoint, innovative pioneer in the field of analytics data validation, is honored to announce that Adam Corey, Chief Marketing Officer at Tealium, will be presenting at ObservePoint’s 2017 Analytics Summit.
The Analytics Summit is a free, one-day virtual event that brings together digital marketing and analytics professionals from around the world to watch speaker sessions, interact with thought leaders and network amongst themselves from the comfort and convenience of their own offices.
Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint, said concerning the event, “Because the Analytics Summit is a free, online event, it provides companies with the opportunity to expand their data skillset without sacrificing valuable time or money. Our goal is to bring today’s top trends and innovations to industry professionals all over the world, and virtual conference gives professionals worldwide access to top-tier presentations.”
Adam Corey, one of the event’s 25 presenters, has over 13 years of experience in digital analytics, marketing, and business development. He will present on how the upcoming General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) deadline is a prime opportunity for data professionals to establish data as a priority in their organization, improve data quality standards/ownership, and build trust with their users.
Regarding Corey’s session, Chris Baird said, “Adam Corey’s presentation is particularly timely, considering the GDPR is due to come into force in May 2018 and will change how many companies are required to handle consumers’ data. Many professionals will benefit greatly from his expertise and insights.”
The current lineup of Analytics Summit speakers includes:
- James McCormick, Principal Analyst at Forrester
- John Pestana, Co-founder at ObservePoint
- Chris Meares, Vice President of Analytics and Partner at MaassMedia
- Matt Gellis, Founder and CEO at Keystone Solutions
- Brent Dykes, Director, Data Strategy at DOMO
- Eric Myers, Senior Analytics Consultant at Keystone Solutions
- Adam Corey, Chief Marketing Officer at Tealium
- David Booth, Founding & Senior Partner at Cardinal Path
- Daryl Acumen, Manager, Journey Strategy & Adoption at Adobe
- Eric Matisoff, Data Science & Analytics Evangelist at Adobe
- Krista Seiden, Analytics Advocate at Google
- Jason Thompson, Co-founder at 33 Sticks
- Colin Temple, Director of Analytics Solutions at Napkyn Analytics
- Danielle Ackles, Director of Analytics at Merkle
- Scott Cannon, Lead Analytics Architect at Merkle
- Michele Kiss, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Lea Pica, Data Visualization & Storytelling Director at Search Discovery
- Oren Kessler, Manager, Data Strategy at Nickelodeon
- Peter Symuleski, Manager of Data and Analytics Strategy at NBCUniversal
- Mike Harmanos, Marketing Analyst at Yamaha Corporation
- Charles Farina, Director of Growth & Development at Analytics Pros
- Roopa Carpenter, Director of Optimization at Blast Analytics & Marketing
- Daniel Herdean, CEO and Co-Founder at Cognetik
- Eric Dumain, Vice President of Product at ObservePoint
- Sun Sneed, Director of Product at ObservePoint
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
- Ken Holladay, Product Manager at ObservePoint
Corey will speak at the Analytics Summit on November 9, 2017. To register and attend this online event, follow this virtual portal: https://www.observepoint.com/analyticssummit/
ObservePoint offers a premier Data Quality Assurance Platform, automatically verifying web tag performance and improving digital data quality for the world’s leading enterprises.
ObservePoint’s proprietary DataAssurance™ technology works with virtually every marketing technology to ensure accurate data collection across all channels and devices. The platform validates data collection from analytics, advertising tags, tag management systems and other data collectors automatically.