SILICON SLOPES, Utah — June 15, 2017 — ObservePoint is pleased to announce that Aaron Sawitsky, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Localytics, will be speaking at the 2017 Mobile Analytics Summit, hosted by ObservePoint.
Sawitsky’s session is titled, “Using App Analytics to Improve your Marketing,” offers recommendations for using app analytics to drive better marketing campaigns and best practices around tracking the results.
“The insights hidden in an app’s analytics can unlock a goldmine of new, highly effective marketing opportunities,” said Sawitsky about his presentation. “This session will walk attendees through how they can use app analytics to drive better marketing campaigns and best practices for tracking the results of those campaigns.”
“If you are wondering how to unlock the marketing opportunities hidden in your app analytics data, this session has many tips for you,” Chris Baird, VP of Marketing at ObservePoint. “Sawitsky shares ways for using app analytics to establish best practices and create superior marketing campaigns.”
The Mobile Analytics Summit is an online conference that is free to attend. This premiere event brings over 5,000 app analytics and professionals and mobile app marketers together to hear from 20+ movers and shakers in the industry of mobile and app analytics.
The 2017 Mobile Analytics Summit is also happy to host the following industry innovators:
- Krista Seiden, Product Manager of Firebase Analytics at Google
- Matt Gellis, Founder and CEO of Keystone Solutions
- David DeVisser, Principal Architect at Adobe
- Aaron Sawitsky, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Localytics
- Chris Sperandio, Product Leader at Segment
- Wesley Hall, Senior Analytics Developer at MaassMedia
- John Lovett, Senior Partner at Analytics Demystified
- Tim Trefren, Cofounder of Mixpanel, LLC
- Chris Slovak, VP Global Solutions at Tealium
- Gadi Eliashiv, CEO and Cofounder at Singular
- Grant Simmons, Director of Client Analytics at Kochava
- Eric Myers, Senior Analytics Implementation & Management Consultant at Keystone Solutions
- Stephen Blake Moore, Senior VP of Global Solutions and Operations at mParticle
- Eric Matisoff, Data Science & Analytics Evangelist at Adobe
- Moe Kiss, Product Analyst & Digital Analytics at THE ICONIC
- Chetan Prasad, Mobile Product Manager at Adobe
- Alison Murdock, Senior Vice President of Marketing at Verto Analytics
- Michael Becker, Managing Partner, mCordis & The Connected Marketer Institute
- Amit Kanakrai, Manager of Insights and Optimization at EE Limited
- Sun Sneed, Director of Product Management at ObservePoint
- Matt Thomas, Product Manager at ObservePoint
- Matt Maddox, Director of Education at ObservePoint
Aaron Sawitsky will speak at the Mobile Analytics Summit on June 22, 2017. It’s easy to register and attend this online event, just follow this virtual portal: https://www.observepoint.com/mobile-analytics-summit/.
ObservePoint empowers data-informed companies to trust their data and better serve their customers through the application of best practices in web tag auditing.
Founded in 2007 by John Pestana and Rob Seolas, ObservePoint pioneered automated web and app analytics auditing. ObservePoint’s patented WebAssurance™ and AppAssurance™ technologies audit millions of pages and mobile apps every month to report data loss, inflation and leakage to web analytics managers and stakeholders of the world’s leading enterprise companies.
ObservePoint’s Data Quality Assurance solution ensures that customer data is accurately collected, utilized, and safeguarded, giving your organization the confidence to make better decisions based on better data.